I-Search Research Paper
Seale/Iannucci - Grade 11 - Periods 2 & 7
Library Lesson 1 - Handout: Database Special Features
Use the Virtual Reference Collection to access
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center
- Career and Technical Education (ProQuest)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (direct link to Bureau of Labor Statistics website)
- BBC: Get that Job (Interview Tips & Virtual Interview)
- California Career Zone - search by industry or discover your career and interest profiles with quick assessments
- Career OneStop - explore detailed career profiles, compare careers, and take assessments
- College Board - Explore Careers - find colleges that offer majors for the field you are researching
- My Next Move (Interest Profiler - test to discover and explore possible career options)
- The O*NET Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work. You can find out what you like to do and what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
*Evaluate your Internet sources using this website reliability scale:
Use the cart of library books
Search for additional books in the HS LMC OPAC
Closely review your Similarity Report and look for "missing bricks" and potential plagiarism.
Be advised, you will not be able to resubmit a revised copy of your paper the night before it is due and review a second Similarity Report. Similarity Reports for resubmissions may take up to 24 hours to generate. Plan accordingly!