Bowling Club for the 2019-2020 school year!
Since there are a limited number of spots in the club, we take the first 40 respondents with their permission slip. However, we do have three sessions this year so if we can't get you into the September session you will be automatically signed into the next session.
- Dues for Bowling Club will be 30 dollars
- We will be using the Smithtown Bowling Alley at 200 Landing Ave, Smithtown, NY 11787
- There will be 3 sessions of Bowling Club
- Session 1 will be in the Fall, Session 2 roughly in the Winter, and Session 3 roughly in the Spring.
- Sessions will run for 5 weeks on THURSDAYS
Bowling Club Session 1Informational Meeting for Session 1 - Wednesday October 2nd 3:00 - 4:00 in room M-25AOctober 3rdOctober 10thOctober 17thOctober 24thNovember 7thWe will be departing the Bowling Alley at 4:45 and returning to the Middle School at 5:10. If you plan on picking your child up from the lanes please come before that time. Any students at the bowling ally at 4:45 will be taken back to the school on the bus.